PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICY
The following text contains all the information relating to the management of your personal data and our policy for processing them.
The security and integrity of the personal information provided by users on this website are of the highest priority to us. For this reason, we strive to provide you with maximum transparency so that you are aware of the way in which we process all the information that you provide to us when you use our website.
- Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the guarantee of digital rights.
- It also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD),
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI).
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
The data controller is Ole Edvardsen Holding SL with tax identification number B-93269488. The contact details of Málaga Apartamentos are as follows:
– Postal address: 29015
– Phone: +34 952221672
– E-mail: email@example.com
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES MALAGA APARTMENTS COLLECT?
Málaga Apartamentos may collect the following personal information from users of the Málaga Apartamentos website through the corresponding forms: name, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number, date of birth, sex and credit card, register, place an online order, contact Málaga Apartamentos or participate in promotions or surveys of Málaga Apartamentos.
In addition, Málaga Apartamentos collects all the information related to your navigation on the WEB and your interaction with the brand.
All personal data collected by Málaga Apartamentos come from the interested party, except for contact data that may be provided by friends or family:
– For sending a gift voucher or other gift.
– To share the bookmarks saved on the WEB.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS PERSONAL DATA?
The data subject’s personal data will be processed for the following purposes as applicable:
-Manage and develop the registration on the WEB. Registration will involve the development of user navigation profiles on the WEB. This profiling consists of the use of the customer’s personal data and navigation information such as the products viewed or added to the basket, the sections of the WEB visited, the location to assess their preferences and / or personal interests in order to offer the contents of the WEB, offers, services and products appropriate to your profile.
– Manage and develop online shopping. We use personal customer information to process and deliver your order, inform you by email and/or SMS of the status of your order.
– Manage and send information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information tailored to the profile, interests and needs of the interested party as a customer via email.
– Respond to the exercise of rights as well as to queries and complaints.
– Manage the alert service for when a particular garment is available on the WEB.
– Management and issuance of sales documents: digital ticket, sales invoice or Tax Free.
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP THE DATA?
Málaga Apartamentos will keep personal data only for the period of time that is reasonably necessary taking into account the need to respond to questions that arise or solve problems, make improvements, activate its services and meet the requirements demanded by applicable legislation. This means that you can keep personal data for a reasonable period of time even after the interested party has stopped using the services of Málaga Apartamentos or has stopped using the WEB. After this period, personal data will be blocked from all Málaga Apartamentos systems.
WHAT LEGITIMISES US TO PROCESS THE DATA?
Málaga Apartamentos tiene las siguientes bases legítimas para poder tratar los datos personales:
Execution of the contract
The legal basis for the processing of the data subject’s personal data that is collected is the execution of the contract of sale. In this sense, the interested party is obliged to provide the data necessary for its execution. If you do not provide us with these data, it will not be possible to carry out the sale.
The management and issuance of the sales invoice is based on the legal obligation of Malaga Apartments in its relationship with customers.
In relation to the following purposes, the legal basis for the processing of the personal data of the interested party will be the consent of the same, if it has been given:
– Management of the registration in the WEB.
– Management of the sending of information on exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
– Response to the exercise of ARCO+ rights, queries and claims by the interested party.
– Management of the garment availability alert service on the WEB.
– Management and issuance of the following sales documents: digital ticket and Tax Free.
– Management of the WIFI service in the shops of Málaga Apartamentos.
The withdrawal of consent for these treatments by the interested party will not condition the execution of the contract of sale between this and Malaga Apartments.
In relation to the following purposes the legal basis for the processing of personal data of the person concerned will be the legitimate interest of Malaga Apartments:
– The elaboration of profiles by means of the navigation in the WEB on the part of a user registered in the same one, as well as of all those users who have facilitated their data to us for any other purpose.
– The elaboration of profiles to send information about exclusive promotions, latest news and personalized information adapted to the profile of the interested party.
– The sending of satisfaction surveys on products purchased or services used by customers of Malaga Apartments to solicit their opinion and to improve them.
Our legitimate interest is to be able to guarantee that our WEB remains secure, as well as to help Malaga Apartments understand the needs, expectations and level of satisfaction of users and, therefore, improve services, products and brands. All these actions are carried out in order to improve the level of customer satisfaction and ensure a unique browsing and shopping experience.
TO WHOM CAN WE COMMUNICATE THE DATA?
The data subject’s personal data may be transferred/communicated to the following addressees:
- Málaga Apartamentos does not sell customer data to third parties.
HOW DOES MALAGA APARTMENTS PROTECT PERSONAL DATA?
The WEBSITE uses information security techniques such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all with the aim of preventing unauthorized access to data and ensuring their confidentiality. To achieve these purposes, the user accepts that Málaga Apartamentos obtains data for the purposes of the corresponding authentication of access controls.
Additionally, any transaction carried out through the WEB is carried out through secure payment systems. Confidential payment data is transmitted directly and in encrypted form (SSL) to the corresponding entity.
Málaga Apartamentos declares that it has adopted all the technical and organisational measures necessary to guarantee the security and integrity of the personal data that it processes, as well as to avoid their loss, alteration and/or access by unauthorised third parties.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS REGARDING PERSONAL DATA?
These rights are essential in Data Protection because they allow you to decide about your own information. As a user, you will be able to direct your communications and exercise your rights following the formalities imposed by the Organic Law on Personal Data Protection and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD) 3/2018 and the General Regulation on Data Protection (RGPD).
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them is processed in Malaga Apartments.
Interested persons have the right to:
- I don’t know if I’m dealing with your data or not.
- To access your personal data.
- To request the rectification of your data if they are inaccurate.
- To request the deletion of your data if they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or if you withdraw my consent given.
- To request the limitation of the treatment of their data, in some cases, in which case I will only keep them in accordance with current legislation.
- To carry your data, which will be provided in a structured format, common use or mechanical reading. It is only valid in certain cases.
- To file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency or competent control authority, if you believe that I have not dealt with you correctly.
- To revoke consent for any treatment for which you have consented, at any time.
You can send your communications and exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by post at Calle Echegaray, 4. 1ºA. CP: 29015, Málaga, or to the electronic mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, together with valid proof in right, like photocopy of the D.N.I. or equivalent, indicating in the subject «DATA PROTECTION».
Acceptance and consent
The User declares to have been informed of the conditions regarding the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to their processing by Ole Edvardsen Holding SL, in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the Legal Notice.
In accordance with the LSSICE, I (Málaga Apartamentos) do not practice SPAM, so I do not send commercial e-mails that have not been previously requested or authorized by the User. Consequently, in each of the forms on the website, the User has the possibility of giving their express consent to receive my newsletter, regardless of the commercial information punctually requested. He can also cancel his subscription automatically in the same Newsletter.